Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 16, 2005

She's Not You.

I love this new Jesse McCartney song! I've actually heard those words before, so it kind of stuck in my head the first time I heard it... and I heard it twice yesterday - once on the way to the mall, once on the way back. Gotta love radio rotation LOL.

So on the way to the mall yesterday I was entertaining Kyla with her Elmo phone... it's like a baby cell phone that sings Elmo tunes... and at red lights I would make it ring and then go "HELLO!" and turn to Kyla and she was cracking up... then I was thinking that it would be HILARIOUS to just hold it to my ear while I was driving and act like I was really talking on it. Would have been fun to do if I had someone else in the car with me to laugh with.

I got some CUTE stuff. Express has ALL their crop pants on sale 50% off!! NY & Co. has pants for $14.99. I tried on a TON of stuff there I liked but I have a coupon that starts the 19th so I'm waiting.

I got some shoes at Target!!! I found this pare of Steve Maddens at Macys and they were $50... even on sale... That's not bad for a pair of nice shoes but it is when you're broke... so I passed on them... and I've never bought shoes at Target before but THEY HAD ALMOST THE EXACT SAME SHOES for $16.99. Of course they're by that Xhilaration or whatever that Target brand is - but they are cute and they look just like the Steve Maddens!!

I have an interview today. Not for a radio job, for a "real" job... but I need to do something! It will be interesting to be back in the office job world, I'm sure it'll make for some interesting blog entries. I hope I don't end up in some cubicle a la Office Space but we'll see.

I got asked out this weekend. More on that later...

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

NY & Co. has the cutest stuff right now.
I just got a few things there too!
I'm glad to see you went back to "The MILF Diaries" -anyone with an open mind would know it's all in fun!
Take care!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

I'm so glad life is gettin' brighter. :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Good luck with the Job search. Cubicles suck. Office space is the best work movie. I am glad I don't spend every day in a Cubicle.

Good Luck Again.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Thanks for checking my blog. I got to your blog by surfing, going through the Next Blog butten, you'd be amazed at what blogs you stumble across. You should check out http://mylifeisgodscomicstrip.blogspot.com/

She is funny as hell. let me know if you have any funny ones you've come across. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home