Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Friends.

My friends rule. That's all I have to say.

Today I worked on my resume and cover letter to go after some jobs. I don't mind writing cover letters because... well... let's face it, it's your chance to just brag about yourself LOL... but I hate doing a resume because I never know what to put. Like what do they care about and what don't they care about? Radio resumes are different too because they don't give a rat's ass about your education, or if you even have one LOL... it comes down to the tape and references. Well, I don't have a tape done yet but I will thanks to a good friend here. I have all the pieces, I just need to "produce" it. We have plans for Thursday night but it's supposed to SNOW which is JUST MY LUCK... we'll see what happens.

Not much else is up. Kyla is good. We played all day - as usual - and she just went right to sleep. We were watching Toy Story in the rocking chair in the living room and she was just sucking her fingers and her thumb... and I was starting to doze off... so I brought her up, changed her, put her down to bed, and she fussed for all of a minute and now she's asleep. She has been falling asleep fine but she's been waking up around midnight crying hysterically so I pick her up and bring her in with me. She's adjusting to her new surroundings so I think when she wakes up and she's not in her room it scares her.

I am trying to figure out how to get my site back up. I just don't have any room on my credit cards right now to do it. I'm really mad about it, but there's not much I can do.

D

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger DenebM said...

Dana, you know how most internet providers give you free web hosting? Why don't you find out who your dad's internet provider is and use that space for now. Just have "danasdirt.com" forward to whatever the site is. Like, our family website is www.themcganns.net but it's hosted on our road runner space.

Just a thought until you get some $$ ya know?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

Thanks! I just don't even know how to do ANY OF IT! D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home