Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 01, 2005

it's a beautiful day!

SOOOO nice out. I only came in because my back started hurting after walking up the hill a few times... this neighborhood is really nice but it's HILLY... I took some random pictures on our walk, I'll post them later.

I'm going to go shopping tonight for Kyla's presents I think - I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!

So I found out about this funny website - you HAVE TO check this out, especially if you or someone you know is getting married... It is a collection of HIDEOUS bridesmaid dresses and it's a riot. I am just flabbergasted (my new favorite word haha) that people actually made their sisters, friends, cousins, loved ones, wear these horrid pieces of clothing...

www.uglydresses.com

OK that's all for now.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home