Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DO NOT EAT THE JELLO PUDDING SNACK.

Do not eat the jello pudding snack, just do not. Do not get up and go downstairs and get a spoon and tear the cellophane off the chocolate oreo creamy yummy delicious jello pudding snack.

OK, now that just made me want one even more.

Well I guess online dating is cool these days. I've had a few people in my area shout out to me with a friend request so we'll see. As of right now I've just been like yah hi nice to meetya.

I didn't email that guy back. I actually had to go back to the place where I met him... so it would have made it a little weird. I will do it... keep him waiting a few more days, that way when I do write back it'll be more exciting. HAhahaha... don't hate the playa hate the game!

Seriously though, I just don't know what to say but I think it is a lot kinder to acknowledge the person than to just blow them off, right?

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired but I felt I needed to get some dirt up, then the computer crashed, then I started chatting with a friend from Tampa about old times, and now I figured I'd blog about nothing for a few minutes.

The weather here is still pretty blah. It's OK but definitely not what I got used to down south!! Hello its almost Memorial Day and that meant BEACH BEACH BEACH and BEER BONGS!!! Like the theme song to all in the family says, those were the days!

Poor little Kyla Money Doodle has a BAD cold. I gave her some baby drugs and zonked her out... she was so congested. I went and picked up an aspirator, I couldn't find the other one I had - I think I may have left it at our old place so I just went to get a new one for her.

Why do babies hate having their noses wiped, faces cleaned, and diapers changed? Like, most people enjoy cleanliness, but babies and young children seem to enjoy being snotty, dirty and filthy and sit in their own pee and poop. I do not get it!

Anyway, tonight's another of those nights where I had things about which to blog and then they all fell out of my head. Gonna do a little more dirt and then hit the hay!

Peace and stop talking about the swing incident!!

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Poor baby. I hate when my girls are sick I feel so helpless. I don't know why they don't like to be clean. My 7 month old does even thing her little self possibl can to get away from be when it comes to changing diapers.

You should keep a note pad handy ,right near the computer or something and jot down blog topics. So that way if you don't have time you will remember later. That is what I do except I never really have time.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Sorry your little one has a cold, hope she feels better. When I was little my dad used to give me a shot of something strong which would kill the cold. Not sure if that was legal or not but hey, he's the parent.

Online dating is funny because when you 1st start you have very high standards I mean you go after the 9's and 10's and you think your going to go out with the 10's. A week goes by and you have seen the 10's online but you have no idea if they read your email or if they just don't find you interesting. You feel the urge to write them agai. Maybe they didn't receive the email or maybe they didn't think you were really interested. But you don't you refer to http://mylifeisgodscomicstrip.blogspot.com/
Who says in rule #4 Do not send me more than one email. If I don't respond to your first email, the rest of them trying to cajole me into talking to you only make you seem like the psycho stalker you probably are.

So you keep looking through the profiles and you decide that the 9's and 10's just haven't had time or they are to high maitnence (It makes it easier to divert the fact that they just don't want your ass). SO you now start contacting the 7's and 8's and you start getting emails from the 2's and 3's and wonder why can't you get a good email, until you start making contact with the 7's and on occation the 6.5's. And that's who you end up dating. Atleast that has been my experience lately with online dating before I got back with my Ex.

An another note, I have stayed away from the Jello Pudding but I ran into the Girl Scout cookies hiding in the pantry for the last 2 months, unopened and calling my name. And the cookies always knows your name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home