Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, July 25, 2005

First day of work!

So exciting!! Today's my first day of work!! I'm here getting settled... learning the "clock", getting my key card... this place is secure like Fort Knox... and just hanging out...

I'm totally excited but a little nervous of course... It's been a LONG time since I've been on the radio every night and I just hope people here like me... and hate me... the way they did in Tampa!

So my wisdom teeth are KILLING ME again - I have to get them out... I mean the pain is just RIDICULOUS - anyone got any vicadin? I have no idea how to spell vikadin but you get the point... OW. I've been using anbesol and taking over the counter stuff in large doses, but it still doesn't make it go away. JUST WHAT I NEED!

Then... I discover that my tire is COMPLETELY flat yesterday... beyond just putting some air in... so I had to drop $100 on a new tire before I left to drive down here. At least I had the money and got it taken care of...

I'm staying at this really nice quiet inn here in CT... I have to start looking for an apartment and get all that stuff done. Moving - FUN TIMES!

I had a few glasses of wine last night in my room and just talked on the phone with some friends until my cell died LOL... yeah, I can't find my plug into the wall charger... I have no idea what bag I put it in and I'm not about to go through all of them right now so I just talk on it until it dies, then charge it in the car...

Anyway, that's about all for now. I need to do some stuff here, figure out how to update the website (of course), and figure out what on earth I am going to talk about on the air tonight... as if I'll be at a loss for words ;)

I need a laptop SO bad but it's the last thing I can afford right now.

Peace out!

Me

6 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Edwin & Christina said...

Good Luck tonight, but I'm sure you won't need it!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Ashn702 said...

Too bad you can't listen to the radio station wherever. Dell has some good deals right now, maybe through the company you can get one. Good luck!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Ashn702 said...

Too bad you can't listen to the radio station wherever. Dell has some good deals right now, maybe through the company you can get one. Good luck!

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana............You will do awesome, I am so happy for you!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

Congrats Dana!
We know you'll do great!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger ~M~ said...

Hey Dana! I am sure you will do fine. You're a natural with this stuff, after the whole maternity thing you got right back into it. I know you will do fine. Love From Florida...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home