Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ew, it smells.

The car smells. Remember yesterday I had a coffee spill... yeah, it smells now. It's one of those smells that will remain in my car forever, but soon enough I won't notice it... other people who get in my car will smell the funk... but I won't. Kind of like how smelly people don't know they smell because they can't smell their own odor... but others notice. Same deal. Yuck.

Went out with friends last night. It was fun to catch up.

My eye is all messed up today. I get this funky eye thing sometimes. I see double. I thought it was my contact but I took it out and put it back in and I still have the blur thing going... makes my head all cloudy.

I can't think right today. Not sure why. Just in a funk. Maybe it's from the sour iced coffee dried into the car carper fumes... or something.

Do you ever feel the NEED to talk to someone about something important but you know they are really busy and you just can't bother them... I feel that right now. I can wait, but it sucks!

Holla!

Me

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Hollie said...

Put Shout on it and it should cut the smell and the stain. It worked for me:)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

Hey Dana,
I'm so happy to see The MILF Diaries are back!
I miss leaving comments on the Dirt site, but I understand why you did it.
People can be so rude & ruin things for the rest of us who really enjoy your site.
Anyway, welcome back, I'm looking forward to catching up now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home