Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's MORNING TIME MOMMY!

Kyla was awake at 6am and crawling ALL OVER ME. I was up until after 1am trying to figure my website out... and then she's up at 6 LOL!

So I put her in the pack & play and went back to sleep. I hate doing that to her but I was just not ready to get up!

Here's the deal. I have attempted to transfer my site to a new host but it takes about 24-48 hours for the site to unlock and transfer, so hopefully it will be working tonight or tomorrow. I have NO IDEA what I'm doing but I've called customer support and they assured me it should be working soon.

I am so used to the instant gratification of the internent that when something doesn't click and work immediately I feel like it's not working!

Tonight I am supposed to go see a friend I have not seen in YEARS! She has a little girl who is 16 months old so Kyla is going to meet her.

That's all I got now... nothing juicy LOL.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home