Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 02, 2005

i licked the spoon.

And the beaters. And the bowl. And the spatula. And my fingers.

But only after the cake was in the oven. You can't make a cake - or any delicious homemade sweets - without licking the spoon. Well, I can't anyway. I know, there's raw eggs in the batter and that could make for some nasty salmonella (sp?) but I used to do it all the time as a kid and I never got sick.

It's a funfetti cake. DEEEEELICIUOS. Pink frosting. It's cooling now though. I'm so excited I can't wait.

I'm not sure what she's going to wear yet... there's the little veggie gymboree dress that I love, or I have another adorable springy dress my brother got her for Christmas. It's light green and pink plaid with little floral trim, and she can wear her white sweater over it and pink shoes and pink bow. I'm now leaning more towards that dress. Decisions decisions. I'm just enjoying the fact that she doesn't have a say in her attire yet.

OK gotta clean and get a shower in before I go to the airport...

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on baby doll shoes I somehow found your page. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby doll shoes. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about baby doll shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home