Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

OK we are experiencing Tampa-like thunderstorms here in Hartford this afternoon... alarms going off like crazy... stations off the air... engineers running around... It's insane. I am just SO HAPPY I am not on the air yet and by the time I am on at 7 the storms will have passed...

So here's what I'm doing tonight, besides talking smack about famous people...

This guy called me last night while I was on the air and asked me if I was single, blah blah blah... so I humored him and went with all his questions... then I asked how old he is - he's 38... balding with a goatee... so I told him I didn't mind the balding part but the facial hair would have to go...

Then I said something about how it's OK because any time you meat - I mean MEET... whoops, Freudian slip there or WHAT??? - anyway... any time a woman meets a man, HE IS GOING TO NEED WORK. Like, you don't meet a guy and he's just the way you want him right off the bat. They all need to be fixed in some way. For example, I dated this one guy a while back who was really hot, cool guy, wore good shirts, good shoes, cool spikey hair, but he could NOT pick out a pair of hot jeans to SAVE HIS LIFE. He wore Levi's light blue regular jeans. No cargo jeans, nothing fashionable AT ALL.

So tonight I'm going to ask the ladies what they had to "fix" when they met their man... how they did it... if they were successful... like remember on Sex & The City when Charlotte met that hot guy but he SCRATCHED HIS BALLS all the time? Stuff like that. I don't think I can say "scratched his balls" on the radio... but you get my drift.

What about you? Did you have to FIX anything about your man? I feel like I've had a few "projects" in my life but I won't get into those here...

*****

Ahhhh... so onto another subject entirely. Actually, no. I can't write about it here. I'm on the fence about something... but I just won't even go there.

:)

D

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

Hey Dana,Glad the job is going well..
I actually had to introduce cargo shorts to my man, he kept wearing the same docker ones.. But,now he is sporting them- Looks very cute too!
Other then that- I can't complain he's a pretty good dresser!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger ~M~ said...

Hey there, when I met my hubby in high school, he dressed fine, good music taste and everything, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. It did! He is VERY quiet when he meets people I know. He likes to observe but he comes off as rude and my friends always thought he hated them. I fixed it! YAY Congrats

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Devin said...

Let's see I fixed my hubby's wardrobe..hair...eating habits..the list goes on. I'm high maintenance I guess lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home