Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS....

R&B singer Houston gouges eye out after attempting suicide

And think WHITNEY HOUSTON gouged her eye out???? That's what I thought when I first saw the headline. I thought WHITNEY tried to do it on a bad crack is wack trip or something... then I read it's the dude Houston and I was like oh whatever... I guess it's a little weird because you don't think of people like Houston trying to off themselves but whatever.

Seriously though, when I read that headline I got this picture in my head of a crazed Whitney taking an ice pick to her face. Not good.

****

The STATE OF THE UNION address is on. I'll sum it up in 2 words.

We're F**ked.

That would be my State of the Union if I had to get it. In every sense of the words, we're f**ked. Social Security, medicare, the war, the economy, jobs, crime, everything. Unless you're super rich and friends with the Bush family. Then you're on Cloud 9.

I guess he is cracking jokes about his gray hair. What a freaking tool.

****

I am now interested in THREE jobs! I am getting my tape done tomorrow night as long as it does not snow like crazy... then I just have to send it out and hope for the best. I never thought I would get ANY job in radio, let alone the great ones I've gotten, so I hope something good comes of this!

Kyla is fussing. She fell asleep a while ago and was fine... but now she's awake and just kind of doing that I'm tired but I'm not going to go to sleep yet fuss... It is hard not to go pick her up but we had a very busy day of playing and I am TIRED.

That's about all I got for you right now... The website might take a few more days to get up. The transfer process can take 5-7 days!!! Yes, pain in the arse, I know. But I know it's working, I got the confirmation email earlier.

Oh, contacts are a pain in the ass!!! I could not get them in earlier. It stings when I try to put them in. Just for a minute, then it goes away. Something about poking myself in the eye. I guess I just have to get used to them.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home