Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

dreams.

I am SO tired this morning... I have all these really bizarre dreams lately... I wake up in a weird haze and then talk myself out of them...

Last night I had this really weird dream that I was on like a school field trip... but with adults... and we were having lunch in like this huge room... and this really hot dude came up to me and asked me to sit with him LOL.

So then it was as if me and this guy were on a "date" - only everyone else was around us. And then I vividly remember I was having some kind of kahlua ice cream, and he tried some and liked it. Then he got my number - and called me right as I walked away. Wouldn't that be nice LOL.

I also remember in the dream I lost my shoes. I was with 2 other girls and we all had lost our shoes and then found them on the steps.

Next thing I know I'm in a car with a bunch of people and someone is giving me a hard time for talking to a guy on the field trip...

BIZARRE HUH??? No clue what that one is about!!

Breakfast time!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home