Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Navigation...

I just drove my dad to work. I am using his car for the day to take Kyla to the doctor and just get out of the house... so he's got navigation.

Program the computer and it tells you which way to go... If you "over-ride" the system it tells you to turn around. So I know where I'm going, I just knew to take a different route back to the house...

Make a U-Turn if Possible.
Please Make a U-Turn.
U-Turn if Possible.
Make a U-Turn if Possible.

Over and over again... this little voice telling me to make a u-turn. And I just kept on driving against its wishes...

But then, I got back on track. The navigation system re-adjusted itself to the path I was on, and started giving me good directions again.

And now I'm home.



D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home