Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

New Look!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But first here's my cute pa-toot! I am going to try to get some new pictures of her this weekend with my dad's digital camera. I am so used to snapping pictures of her constantly I'm having baby pic withdrawals!!

And I'm having CPK withdrawals too... I miss my doll collection. Oh well, in time.

*****

I'm chatting with a friend who lives here. "You need to get out... Allow me to help you shop..." Yes. I do need to get out. Everyone is telling me I need to go out and get drunk LOL but that's not even it - won't happen, still nursing, and even if I wasn't, going out and getting drunk will not solve anything, and will leave me with a horrific hangover. But I do need to get out... go out... have A drink, look nice, feel good about myself again. I really think I am afraid of going out!! I don't know if it's a guilt thing, or a self-conscious thing because I don't look as young as I used to, or what... Maybe it's knowing that part of my life is over... I don't know. The thing I really need is just to see friends, familiar faces, people who have remained close even though our lives are now so different. Hopefully this weekend.

Ok so yeah, I need a new look for me... and a new look for the blog. Just the colors and the fonts. The blog lets you edit the code so I am going to try to mess with it... I hope I don't screw it up. Just sick of mine looking like everyone else's... Dare I try to be different?

Playing the waiting game too which is always fun..........

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home