Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 07, 2005

If Men Came With Warning Labels.

Well, I just kind of came up with this a little while ago after getting an email from someone I never would have expected to hear from... interesting.

But it got me thinking... what if men came with warning labels? Would we listen?

(Can I just say I just had deja vu... like was that a Sex & The City episode???)

Anyway, I don't know if anyone would heed the warnings, but I can think of a few people I'd want to brand! I am sure there are some who would like to brand me as well... but the people I am referring to would have several marks on their foreheads and it wouldn't be like eating the super fatty McDonald's Milkshake or smoking a cigarette regardless of the warning... dealing with these people would be like drinking BLEACH... you might survive, but you'll end up severely damaged.

Anyway, that's my thought for the evening. And speaking of bleach, I really need to finish laundry!!

D

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to put some labels on people also, but I have a feeling yours would be alot funnier to read!!Love ya.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

I'm biting my tongue (well my fingers since I'm typing) not to reveal the warning labels I'd put on a few people... and not all of them are men LOL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home