Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I LOVE THE RMV!

Yes isn't it great having to deal with the Registry of Motor Vehicles???

I am getting a car so I have to take care of some old parking tickets and whatnot. FUN TIMES. Actually, the woman I just spoke with was quite friendly and helpful. Most of the time you get some rude overworked, underpaid, disgruntled person on the phone but she was rather pleasant.

Now I have to find out what the damage is... I have 5 tickets, which is actually less than I thought I had LOL. They don't know about all the FL ones so I'm not going to tell them. I asked her to do a nationwide search and see if I had anything else in another state and she said NO. I was like Ok hehehe...

Kyla is playing on the floor. We were up EARLY again today... I went to bed early though so I'm not AS tired. I miss getting sleep though!! I think Kyla misses her crib and her room and all of her toys. She's pretty bored with the few she has here. She's more interested in opening the drawers in this bedroom, climbing the shelves, opening the kitchen cabinets, etc. than she is in her toys.

I am seeing another friend next week. He's in Jacksonville for the Superbowl but once he gets back we have plans... not sure what day yet. He went through a divorce so I'm sure he'll have some advice for me regarding my situation. They didn't have kids, but he still had to move in with his parents and get his life back on track.

I have some other stuff I have to look into today do I gotta run...

D

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Marcy, and I also wanted to let you know that Hunny you could have very toy in the world sitting infront of Kyla and she would still be more interested in that stuff lol. Especially the kitchen cabinet doors. Plus being in a new place she wants to check everything out lol. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home