Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, February 04, 2005

GO LOOK GO LOOK!!!

MY SITE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

www.danasdirt.com

Well, almost. At least I figured out how to get in and Wendy can start working her magic again and it'll be back to what it used to be - and then better - soon!!!

Although it's been a pain in the ASS it's definitely been a learning experience too and I am always happy to learn new things. Now we'll have to see how long it takes to build the hit count back up since a lot of people probably thought I fell of the face of the earth.

Kyla has diaper rash realllllly bad. I don't know what is causing it. She's NEVER had diaper rash!! I think it could be a number of things... the cold, drier air here... she's eating a lot more solid food so there's more acid and icky yuckies in her icky yucky... and I don't think the diaper rash cream we had is working very well so I am going to pick some more up tomorrow. She seems to be crying most when I put it on, so maybe it's stinging her. Poor little baby bum!!

Right now she is sleeping like a little angel hugging her glow worm. I just went in to check on her and she is laying down perfectly snuggled with her wormie. I just adore her.

I am praying to the good Lord that I get a new job soon. I don't mind being around my family and friends, but I really need to get my life back in order. Stressful as moving is, it will be fun to go to a new place and meet new people and start over. We'll see what happens. I can't say anything about anything right now.

That's all I got for now. Pretty boring now that I leave the drama out LOL.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home