Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 03, 2005

www.danasdirt.com IS COMING BACK!

WHAT A FRIGGING NIGHTMARE...

But it's all working out. Apparently if a site has been transferred within 60 days you can not transfer it again until the 60 days are up... so I don't really know what this gibroni did to it but his company declined my request to transfer it... so I called and spoke to a support person at godaddy.com and they helped me get it all back in order. Right now the site is registered through his company because whatever internet regulations won't let me transfer it, but they assured me I am the only one who has access to do anything to the site. Since he owns the hosting company he COULD potentially take my info, but the guy there said to email him immediately if anyone messes with it and they'll handle it. It's not cool.

The site should actually be back up in a day or two. I had NO IDEA this was such a painful process!! I have NO IDEA what all of this stuff means but I am learning so that's a good thing.

Tonight I'm going to see a radio friend and use the studio to put together my demo. It will be great to see her... and hopefully I'll get a new job!!

Thanks for all the emails... and check tomorrow for the return of danasdirt.com LOL!

D

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Can't wait, I miss seeing pic's of Kyla.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home