Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, February 04, 2005

I LOVE MAC & CHEESE!

I never used to eat Mac & Cheese. I am 27 years old and just discovered the flavorful deliciousness of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.

Last night I drove into Boston to meet a friend I used to work with at the station I used to work at... She helped me put together a demo. It was great to see her and catch up and talk about radio and stuff.

It was snowing on the drive back. A lot. My dad's car is awesome and handled really well so I wasn't nervous. I actually talked to my best friend on the phone the whole drive home. Everything with all of this happened so fast she didn't even know I was back here until I called her last night. We're going to hang out soon.

The Superbowl... GO PATRIOTS!!! It's so nice to finally have winning sports teams here in Boston. IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Kyla was in my womb last year while I was here for the Superbowl... so hopefully she'll bring the Pats good luck again.

I don't have much else... I have been doing my resume and cover letter all day. Kyla needs some play time!!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home