Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 06, 2005

GO PATRIOTS.

Superbowl Sunday! Last year at this time I was 7 months pregnant and was actually here in Boston for my baby shower... then I watched the game with some friends. I might go to hang out with them again tonight... not sure yet. My dad and stepmother will watch her. Well, actually, my dad will be glued to the TV and my stepmom will most likely do all the baby work LOL.

Yesterday my friend came to hang out. We went out to Bertucci's for a late lunch. I love taking Kyla to restaurants now because she is so cute in the little high chair eating little bits of my food. And of course it's always nice to have people telling me how cute she is too! Then we went to WalMart because I needed to pick up a few things... and I was SO pissed bc they didn't have baby food!! All the WalMarts in the south are SUPER WALMARTS and have the best selection of baby foods, but this one had NONE. Formula, but no jars of baby food AT ALL. Oh well, at least I got what I needed for Kyla besides the food... and got to check out the shelves full of CPKs I can not have.

My friend gave Kyla the coolest toy. It's a little farm thing that lights up, plays music, moos, bbbaaaah, barks, oiks, sings, etc. She LOVES it. I have a feeling she's going to get lots of noisy toys for her birthday in a few months!!

This morning we went out for breakfast at this cute little place near my dad's house. Kyla ate eggs and hash browns and juice.

I kind of have a headache. I was up late last night doing some stuff for my website. I think I'm going to take a nap while Kyla is taking hers.

D

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a good time with your family.I can't believe that Kyla is going to be a year old soon....WOW!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home