Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Fishing.

Today Dr. Phil was talking about fishing on his show... then Kyla played with her fishy toy in the tub... then someone tried to fish for information from me to pass on to someone else. I didn't bite.

Anyway, I was going to change the font and everything else but I got tired of trying colors that didn't work so I'm back to this. I am going to make the font Tahoma because let's face it - Tahoma is the new Times New Roman.

Everyone uses Tahoma these days, at least people I know. I really don't like Arial at all. It's too stick figure like. Tahoma is nice and rounded. Verdana is OK too but it's like a fat Tahoma.

No I have not been smoking crack but this insomnia I've been having lately is making me loopy.

Anyway, Kyla goes to the doctor tomorrow. She needs another flu shot and she has to have her iron levels checked again. The people across the street from my dad have 2 little kids so they recommended a good doctor. All this moving makes it hard to get her to her well baby visits but so far so good! It's just a pain getting her records from all the different places. She's 10 months old and is on pediatrician number three!! I just want to be settled with a good job and a nice house and maybe even a husband LOL by the time she goes to school.

Almost 2... I am going to sleep. I have to get up early to drive my dad to work so I can use his car. It's SWEEEEEET... navigation and everything!

I'm going to listen to U2 Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of and change the lyrics in my head a little. Fun times!!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home