Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 10, 2005

NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED

OK so I posted a little blurb about things being bad today earlier... but really, it's not that bad. I was just having a little freak out moment over something but it's handled now and it's not as bad as I thought it was. Phew. I am working on not getting upset so easily and I think I did a good job LOL.

Anyway, while I was dealing with that... And this is where you shouldn't read if you have a weak stomach but I'm going to share anyway bc ANYONE who has kids has had one of these "incidents"...

Kyla hasn't been too into having her diaper changed lately. This is especially difficult when she has poops. She likes to roll over while I am changing the diaper. I've gotten pretty good at controlling her and wiping it up before she gets very far... but this morning... oh no.

She jerked away from me with poop ALL OVER her bum... and then it got on her legs and feet... she crawled off the changing mat and sat on a pillow. Then I was trying to avoid getting poop all over myself while trying to grab her... then she squirmed and almost went off the bed so to catch her I had no choice but to grab the poopy area of her back... I mean, now I understand chemical spills... messes that just can not be contained!!!

So then I'm like OK IN THE TUB... but that does nothing bc you put the kid in the tub and wipe the poop off and then the kid is bathing in poop!! So I got most of it off, then tried to dry her off with a towel and then run another bath... but she wasn't having it. And then I realized there was poop ALL OVER the side of my shirt which is why I couldn't stop getting poop back onto her. I finally just took my shirt off LOL...

I did manage to get a diaper on her, put her in the pack & play, and went to clean up the mess... Then I go back to pick her up and she's got the diaper off... and she's flipping out... didn't want to go in the tub AT ALL... so I just put another diaper on her and covered her with a blanket and walked around until she calmed down.

Now I have to finish cleaning up the mess... and I really don't want to.

There's the "drama" for the day.

How long until I can start potty training her???

Oh, pictures later today... my friend took some while we were out at lunch the other day and I'm going to post them!

D

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger ninibeans said...

Yucky Yucky!!!!!! Good luck cleaning up:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home