Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 13, 2005

decisions, decisions...

I just can't make up my mind.

I have a number of different directions I could go in right now... and I just don't know which path to follow.

It's like a choose your own adventure book... only I can't turn back the pages if I make the wrong choice - and I'm REALLY tired of making bad choices. I've made a few decisions I regret over the last year... so now I want to think about things before I just jump into anything.

I slept a LOT today since I worked all night. Kyla spent a lot of time with her grandparents... I was just in a fog all day. Of course now I can't sleep!!

She was super hungry girl today it was so funny. She LOVES these little chicken sticks things that Gerber makes. They look like little mini hot dogs and I cut them up and she just goes nuts for them!! Now she loves cheese too. And peas.

One thing I am starting to miss... her sleeping with me!! The other night when I was having trouble sleeping and just feeling a little sad, I went and brought her to bed with me and she couldn't fall asleep with me... I think she's used to her own bed now. I have to remember that kids get into a routine and I think these days she likes cuddling with her glow worm better than me LOL.

I'm going to try to go to sleep now.

Check out the dirt page I went NUTS with updates!!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home