Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hmmmmm...

I'm kind of at a loss right now for what to write about. Today hasn't really been a very good day but it's cool. I expected that with all that's been going on there would be good days and bad days. Just found out some really disturbing stuff earlier today that caught me off guard. I handled it - took care of it - and actually got a good laugh out of it once I calmed down.

But since I have made the commitment to myself not to drag all of the personal matters into this blog anymore, I'll leave it at that.

I'm tired, and I'm working late tomorrow night - YES WORKING!!! I'm going to be on the air in Boston tomorrow night... so I need to get some rest. Should be fun!! I have to say it is nice to be able to come back to a huge radio market and have them let me do some shows. My friends here are awesome!!!

Goodnight!

D

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

What time? What station? Can we listen on line?

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

Sorry they do not stream... its a station here in Boston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home