Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 17, 2005

there is a God.

OK it is 1:30am... I have not been this happy in a long time - and no I did not just do something dirty LOL.

I have been SEARCHING for something for a VERY LONG TIME... something I LOST in the chaos of my life - and thought it was just gone forever. I have been trying to figure out a way to recreate it or to get another... but it just was not possible.

Then a friend I haven't talked to much lately IM's me to say Hi... so we're chatting... and I was mentioning this thing I lost.

ME: I don't know what I am goind to do... I need this thing... I can't find it anywhere, I have searched.

MY FRIEND: I think I might have it... call me.

OMG IT'S BEEN FOUND!!!! AND NOW I HAVE IT!!!

And it might REALLY HELP ME RIGHT NOW.....

THANK YOU!!!

It is about time GOOD KARMA comes my way!!!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home