Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Copy and Paste...

OK since SO MANY people have been emailing me through MySpace asking for access to the private blog I'll give you a little taste of what's inside...

NOTHING SPECIAL!

Really... nothing much. I just once in a while use that as a place to vent... there are honestly not that many people who have access to it, and I've had to ban some people from it... and I have a feeling there might be one or two people who do talk about what's in there so I don't share all that much anyway.

At this point I've realized the best thing to do when I have something really personal to talk about - I should call a friend! I don't need to share all this stuff with the world... but I keep the blogs going with other random stuff just for fun. The really deep, the really private, the issues, or anything I might say that could and will be used against me - I keep to myself for the most part.

Here's what I posted there today - so you know you're not missing much!

******

A morning of TLC...


Yeah like as if I got some Tender Loving Care...

I watched those silly TLC shows all morning. Perfect Proposal, Second Chance, Makeover Story... GREAT FUN!

But that show Second Chance made me want to do something REALLY bad... that I can't do... it has NOTHING to do with any previous relationship, but it made me think of someone I care about a lot and wonder if I should reveal my feelings... but I won't. I can't. Not now anyway... I have too much going on, I'd rather NOT face the rejection...

I am about to go lay out for a while. Yesterday was very tiring... and today I have a meeting at work at 4:30 so I might as well get some time with the sun.

Allow me to brag a bit - I've lost a LOT of weight over the last few months... like without even really trying. I think the combination of stress, being REALLY busy, not having much money to spend on food, and living out of my car/a hotel without constant snacks at my disposal, snorting coke, purging, and running 30 miles a day on the treadmill... I've just not been pigging out like I used to...

My arse is still bigger than it used to be, but my tummy has slimmed down a lot and I finally feel good about myself physically... getting a tan doesn't hurt either!

Oh I was kidding about the snorting, purging, and running... but everything else is true. I just figured it would be funny to toss that shit in there to catch you off guard.

OK enough of that... I'm loving life... just miss my baby girl. I talked to her this morning. I just have to keep my emotions about the whole thing in check because if I even allowed myself to go there I'd be a mess... and right now is a time for being TOGETHER and moving forward.

Later!

Me

******

There it is... Peace!

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

There may be a few peeps out there who may not believe that, that is what she posted. I will attest for her. She didn't delete a word! Dana, you are the best... seriously, you need to seek management at ticfm to stream!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I was wondering about where Kyla was while you were staying in a hotel because I didn't see you mention any complaints about it. Last year when we had the hurricane's here in Brandon I had to stay in a hotel for two days and getting my kids to sleep was a nightmare. So just curious where is Kyla? I imagine she is staying with your family in Boston right? Ok well I am glad you are doing so well, and I am envious of your weight loss because I seemed to have done just the opposite. See when I am stressed out.. I eat. I also eat when I am happy, sad, want to celebrate,etc. I wish I was one of those who could not eat when I am upset or whatever. Well anyway, good for you. You do look great.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger ~M~ said...

Luckily I have avoided the hotel thing as much as humanly possible with my kids. Once when BJ was 1 we had a hotel room for a night when we were moving, all b/c our dog was too big for my mom's small ass apt! Then we had a little hotel room in Maryland when hubby came to get us from up north. It wasn't too bad, but I couldn't do it for more than a few days. Hope all goes well with you guys! Yeah, and you arse is the hardest thing to get rid of after kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home