Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 01, 2005

Dr. Scholls...

What do you think about the fact that Dr. Scholl's are back? I am SO TEMPTED to get a pair... because I think they are cute and I love the clanky noise they make... but I'm not sure. I don't want the flip flop types with the rubber soles... I want the wooden ones. Summer is half over though... I don't need any more shoes, but they are so cute and I LOVED my Dr. Scholl's when I was a kid!

So things are GREAT in Hartford... Things are falling into place... I am having so much fun doing my show and getting to know people... I guess the whole everything happens for a reason deal is true, although it's taken me a while to figure it all out!

I just updated my MySpace profile with the station logo and stuff... might as well pimp it out for a bit! I couldn't match the pink in the logo exactly though, I was getting frustrated so I just settled with a close match... I'm sure you've seen it already though!

I really love the new BEP song!! I can't stop listening to it!! We're not playing it yet but I'm rooting for it... and I'm sorry to say this because I love Jon Bon Jovi but his new song is AWFUL. It's like "It's My Life" part 2 and it SUCKS!!!!

Jon Bon Jovi - QUIT WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD!!

I like the new Jason Mraz and the new train too... and there's a new Hootie song! HOOOOOOOOOOTIE!!!

And I don't think I'll ever get sick of Mr. Brightside, I hear it and I turn it up LOUD in my car and bob my head around like a HUGE DORK... but it's so good!!!

So last night in my hotel... I couldn't get the movie thing to work... so they gave me ANOTHER room to watch a movie in! STUPID ME - I FELL ASLEEP!!! I went to a different room, paid $9.99 to watch The Pacifier, and fell asleep 10 minutes into it!!! I am SUCH A LOSER!! I woke up at 11pm, went back to my room, and then watched CSI. I NEVER watch those shows but it sucked me in.

So that's my life in a nutshell right now... just having fun working and stuff. My friends were here yesterday and we went to lunch and then did some shopping... but I was a good girl, I didn't buy anything! Can't shop like I used to... ;)

Thanks for reading.

D

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger ~M~ said...

At 13 I was so totally obssessed with Hootie it wasn't even funny. And yes, Mr. Brightside will be hard to play out! I also LOVE the Natasha Bedingfield song, These Words. Don't know why, but I do. Glad all is looking up for you these days! We are all happy for you in FL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home