Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hello... is anyone reading this???

It's funny I started posting to this blog again, but now that my life is fairly free of drizama, it doesn't seem like anyone is even reading!

Super funny... at least the dirt site is getting over 14,000 visitors a day!!! I swear to the baby Jesus, I'm getting TONNNNNNS of visitors to that site... I need to figure out how to make some dinero!

So living in a sweet hotel has been fun... but now it's starting to get a little cumbersome... like I want a couch to sit on... and mostly I want to cook something for myself and not have to roll out of bed and go somewhere in order to eat! A few more weeks... Don't get me wrong, the place where I am staying is GORGEOUS and they have been really good to me... I just really feel like cooking!!!!!

Does anyone else want to smack someone when they hear the Will Smith song "Switch, turn it over and hit it - ooh lalala..."??? I do. Sorry... I just do.

So we're going to be doing something REALLY fun with my show in a few weeks... I'm really excited. Gotta come up with lots of fun topics for it... any ideas? Feel free to share!!! I mean, I guess that's my job... but I would love to hear your ideas...

So I found out that one of my friends lives about 20 minutes from here!! She works on the radio in Springfield, MA... yes - a radio chick like me... so we're going to hang on Sunday I think. She warned me that she and her roomate are a little crazy... I think I can handle it ;)

Have you seen the Slave to Target website? It's super funny... you should check it out if you haven't seen it... www.slavetotarget.com...

I gotta jump. Time to go home and SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP 'til noon!

Me

7 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Alissa said...

I was a faithful reader from the beginning, but when you went over to My Space and ended this blog, I stopped coming here. I didn't like My Space at all so I never bothered to continue reading over there. Maybe a lot of people just don't know that you are back.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Enjoy sleeping late as long as you can. I haven't slept past 8am since I had my son! It sounds like you are having fun at work. That's great!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Sugarflower said...

I was also a long time reader...back to your journal days at 93.3. I read your dirt site everyday and signed up at myspace but I can't read anything that you post. I only came across this site again when I was cleaning out my bookmarks. I'm sure that no one probably knows you are back.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger michelle said...

I'm still reading. Don't comment much though. I've also been on vacation too.

I agree with you about "Switch". My husband and I were just talking last night about how overplayed that song is!

Glad you are enjoying your new job!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

D*ana,
This page is a little hard to find unless you have it bookmarked. You have to go to your dirt page and then click the View My profile link, and then scroll down to the Milf Diaries link... so maybe people just cannot find it. I have it bookmarked, so I do not have to deal with that. I love all your blogs. I have read since 93.3. Your sites break up the monotnomy at work. I do not think I spelled that right? Oh Well!
Love ya!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I've been reading both this site and you're dirt site for a while now! Love them! I look forward to your new posts, keep 'em comin!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

Hey there, just like everyone else on here I have been reading your blog since 93.3 too. I find that your comments crack me up & I relate on some of the same issues you talk about too.
Anyway, I'm glad you brought the MILF Diaries back & I do think that not alot people are aware it's back up again.
Take Care..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home