Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

NIPS or ITZ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Which do you prefer? Cheese Nips or Cheez-Its? I used to be NIPS all the way... but lately I've found myself choosing ITS over NIPS.... mostly because ITS are more commonly found in vending machines and that's been one of my main sources of nourishment lately... if you consider Famous Amos cookies and Smartfood "nourishment"...

Subway rules too. It's like the only place you can get something quick that isn't fried and salted enough to clog your arteries upon digestion.

I laid out for a little bit today but it is HOT. The sun feels so good for a little while but once I start to sweat like a pig and feel all heated dizzy I come in... plus I do NOT want to burn and peel... and I'm trying not to get skin cancer too, although I know the best way to prevent that is to not go in the sun AT ALL.

Why is it that something that makes you feel good and look good - the sun - can be so dangerous? Ain't that the way... same with booze... not good for you, but makes you feel good and look good... well I should say, makes OTHERS LOOK BETTER... you get my drift beer goggles!

Do you ever wonder if you are annoying? Like sometimes I wonder if I annoy the crap out of people... friends included. Yesterday was one of those days I just felt like I was annoying EVERYONE I talked to! I KNOW I can be annoying sometimes... but it sucks when you know others are annoyed too. I wish people would just be like "Yo, you are annoying me, can we talk later?" instead of just shooting out that vibe....

Oh, and haters... spare me the "you are really annoying Dana" comments and whatnot because if I am so damn annoying then WHY ARE YOU HERE? Thanks, just had to disclaim that... I know some people find me to be EXTREMELY ANNOYING but they're addicted to me like I'm some sort of heroin!

Oh well... I'm going to chow on my nips and diet coke and I'll holler on this blog later.

4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I think I dig the Its, but lately I am all into the Sun Chips/Doritos/Cheetos snack mix. SO GOOD! It does suck that the sun is so bad for you. I haven't laid out in 2 years and I am the whitest thing out there!! I need to put down the Cheetos and go get a Mystic.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Personally I don't like Nips or Itz, however I do like the new twists that came out, but I am not sure if they are Nips or Itz Twists.

I don't think you are annoying, but I understand the feeling you have. A lot of people don't like me and think I am a bitch because I say what's on my mind. If my friend is annoying me, I let her know. If she is wearing something unflattering, I let her know, if she has had to much caffene and is talking my ear off or whatever, I tend to let her know that too, etc. I would prefer for people to be more honest, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I think I'm alone on this but I cant tell the difference!! Nips, Itz...all the same to me. And Dana, you probably only annoy people as much as they annoy you so, as far as your friends go, it's not enough to really drive them away. So just be yourself. (this coming from the designated "bitch" of my office because I dont make fakey fakey small talk with dirty old men like my co-workers...whatever....)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

I'm loving the ITS too, My kids like them as well.
I don't think your annoying & I love how you speak your mind, remember all the HATERs are really just jealous of you.
Take Care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home