Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 28, 2005


I want this one Mommy!!!

How cute!!! I have a bunch of pictures to load... I figured out this whole new way to get pics up. I have my digital camera all plugged in now, downloaded some software so I could load the picutres, and then realized there's this whole software package that is FREE that connects right to your blog so you can post pictures!!! It resizes them automatically... SUPER COOL. I can even make little collages with it but I'm not that good at it yet...

So anyway, that's what I'm doing.

It's a SLOW dirt week so far... well, it is only Monday... and not much can compare to the Paris Hilton thing last week!!!

Kinda makes you think though... imagine if everyone you knew found your emails, IMs, voicemails... we would ALL be in trouble I think... with our friends, our bosses, our significant others... SCARY!!

I have 2 words. Decisions, decisions. LOL.

Have a good night, I'll be posting more pics we had fun at the mall!!!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home