Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 24, 2005

m.i.l.f. of a puppy...



This is Trinity. HOW CUTE IS TRINITY!?!?!? Her m.i.l.f.y. mommy Beth sent me pictures of her little puppy... only, Trinity is not even really a puppy!! *Oh, and yes, m.i.l.f.y. IS, in fact, a word!!

Beth and her boyfriend rescued her from a pet store when she was little... and she never grew to her adult weight. She is two years old, and since she didn't grow, they thought she might be sick... but there's nothing wrong with her, she's just LITTLE!! She is just soooo cute!!

Thanks for sharing Beth!!!

Send your pic of the day - anything really - to danasdirt@danasdirt.com. I just want pictures up on my blog. I'll have pics of Kyla to share soon, but I don't have the digital camera set up here...

*******

So here's what's new. Speaking in vague terms...

It's funny how situations tend to turn around in a moment - and when you least expect it. It's like things suddenly just shift gears and things that seemed right... seem wrong... and things that seemed wrong... seem OK.

I'm just going to have to go with the cliche that "everything happens for a reason" and hope that eventually I will see what the "reason" is behind all of this. Lately I feel like there is no rhyme or reason to anything, and life is just chaotic... Just when you feel a little in control of things, they slip out of grasp and its back to making tough decisions all over again...

Anyway, those are the deep thoughts of the m.i.l.f. tonight.

*****

KYLA is getting her TOP TOOTH. Within a few days it will be in!!!! It's white, can't feel it yet, but it's there... poor little sweet pea has been drooling like CRAZY lately too. I will change the song to "all I want for my BIRTHDAY is my 2 front teeth"...

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home