Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 20, 2005

whine whine whine.

I'm going to whine for a bit. My left wrist is REALLY sore - and I do not know why. I'm thinking it's a combination of lifting my ever-growing baby, trying to always do things with the left hand/arm while holding her in the right arm, and the way I sleep on top of my hand.

It almost feels like it must be sprained or something. It doesn't hurt now while I'm typing, but the second I go to pick her up, or especially when I lift the high chair tray, OUCH.

Anyway, that's my complaint. I'm done.

I've had the song Fallen by Sarah McLachlan in my head ALL DAY - I heard it in the car last night on the way home from Boston... and it STUCK.

I am trying to find some gossip but there really isn't anything more than what I've got!! OH, and I got my google ads to work so I'm excited about that too!!

Not much to write!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home