Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, February 19, 2005

my achin' head

My best friend came over last night, brought a bottle of wine, some chick flicks, and the game "Scene It"... my dad and stepmom went to the movies, Kyla was asleep (most of the time) so we were just going to chill out and do girly things :)

We popped open the bottle of wine, poured our glasses, sat at the kitchen table... and next thing you know it's 11pm!! We just sat there for 3 hours talking. Never made it to the livingroom to watch a movie or play the game... we just had so much to catch up on!

So, we polished off that bottle of wine LOL... and now - yeah, my head is a littly achy. Pumpin' and dumpin' was fun too.

Tonight I was going to go out with my friends, but I am not sure I am going to now... won't really get into why, but I just have a hard time going out when I know people are hurting. Something absolutely horrible happened to a family I care about, and the idea of going out to party while I know others are dealing with such a tragedy... I just can't.

Anyway, TTFN.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home