Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 24, 2005

m.i.l.f.'s man ASHTON KUTCHER on oprah.



Did you see Oprah today??? OMG I am loving Oprah every day this week so far!! Ashton Kutcher was on. Can I just say after watching this show today I REALLY LIKE HIM... and the way he talks about Demi... so sweet.

Did you know that her kids call him "MOD" - My Other Dad!!! How cute is that??? And when he was talking about her... he started to get CHOKED UP. This couple is IIIIIIINNNN LOVE!!!

He also talked about the night they met, how he overheard her saying goodnight to her kids and he told her he thought it was the sweetest thing he'd ever heard. AND THEN, when he met Bruce... he was flying on Bruce & Demi's private plane by himself, and Bruce was going to be at the airport waiting to get ON the plane when Ashton got off... so Demi called Ashton and was like "by the way, Bruce says it was nice of me to fly you over to meet the girls..." So, basically, Bruce Willis thought that Demi flew Ashton to meet their daughters because they were fans LMAO... and then Demi had to tell Bruce... uh, no, he's more my friend.....

It was sweet. I really like him now. He's cute :)

******

So not much else is up. Kind of a blah day.

Thanks for the picture submissions, keep sending them!!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home