Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

welcome to the m.i.l.f. diaries...


That's me - am I MILFY?

Well, actually it's really only ONE diary... but diaries sounds better, doesn't it?

I was talking to a friend about how I really need to get a job... and he suggested I start up the "MILF RADIO NETWORK" or something LOL... and I was like - ah, don't know about that because it would alienate all of the moms that are not MILFs, and all the hot ladies without babies... but I was like THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT TITLE FOR MY BLOG!

So... I think the new title will bring out more of the "old" D*ana... I'm also going to post links to mommy things, baby things, or just plain girly things. I also want to do cute pictures of the day, I already have one for tomorrow - but please submit them. Something cute - your kid, you, your pet, even a cute pair of shoes you found, a cute outfit you want for your kid, your new purse... whatever. Something cute and fun and happy.... or something that will just make everyone laugh.

Any ideas for the m.i.l.f. diaries - danasdirt@danasdirt.com...

Now I'm going to go slip into my silky m.i.l.f. nightie and go to bed... alone LOL.

;)

D

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to be a "self-proclaimed" M.I.L.F....you've got my vote!!!

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should bring back some of the "crazy-dana" pics from tampa where your doing the beer bong or partying it up with the flz gang!
--Annaka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home