Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

noodle dance...



So I have the Noodle Dance song in my head... From Playhouse Disney... so there's the subject.

Today I had eggs for breakfast. I make Kyla scrambled... and then I make myself some fried eggs. I've been getting really good at making fried eggs lately.

I am really methodical when I eat friend eggs. I have two, yolks runny, 2 pieces of wonder bread, lightly buttered. I flip the eggs and then put the toast in, so they're ready at the same time. I eat the white part of one egg first. Then I use a quarter of a slice of toast to dip in the runny yolk. Then I use half a piece of toast to make a little mini sandwich out of the middle of the egg part. Then I use the other quarter of toast that is left to wipe up the rest of the runny yolk.

Then I repeat with egg number two. I always hope I have enough yolk/toast to even it all out.

Deeeeelicious.

Kyla on the other hand.... well.... she was eating her scrambled eggs like crazy for a few minutes... then I noticed out of the corner of my eye she was DROPPING THE PIECES OF EGG ON THE FLOOR when I turned away from her. NO LIE - she had been dropping half the egg off the side of the tray!!! There was a little pile next to her. Oh, it was SO FUNNY to see her just do it. Once she knew I was on to her, I put another piece in front of her, and she picked it up, held it over the side of the tray, paused, and let go. I put another piece in front of her. She dropped it again. SO FUNNY. I guess she wasn't into eggs like I was this morning!!!

So what is up with this NOODLE DANCE anyway? I have been spending way too much time watching the Disney Channel - again... but I can't stand anything on Nickelodeon or PBS... so Disney it is. At least they have cute little songs... My name is Shanna... it rhymes with banana... love that one too. It's funny because ALL MOMS know that one these days. Oh, and The Wiggles. My favorite is Anthony's Workshop... he's the hot one.

I'm psyched my site is getting TONS of hits lately. I think that whole Paris Hilton thing helped me LOL... I had it Sunday afternoon and I think a lot of people just passed it around to their friends because I had all the links up... now it's EVERYWHERE, but having it Sunday helped me get hits. THANKS HACKER O'PARIS'S SIDEKICK!!

OH, I watched the TRL Awards today. They were on Monday but I caught them today... obviously nothing too exciting happened because nobody even pays attention to TRL unless you are 13, but I had nothing else to do. They named Lindsay Lohan the Queen of TRL or some crap... but the cool thing was Eminem's new video. Have you seen it? The one for Mockingbird. It really tells the WHOLE STORY about him, Kim, etc... Kim wasn't even really a crackhead until he went to LA to meet Dr. Dre... He actually has all kind of home videos of Hayley and his niece Elena... It's pretty crazy. If you happen to catch MTV while they're playing videos, check it out.

What else..... um..... I think my friend is coming to visit me from Tampa - so that would be cool. Not sure when though... probably not until it gets a little nicer. I'm actually hoping I have a JOB by then but we'll see. I am working on it!!

I don't really have much more to write. I'm starting to get involved in an IM conversation right now that I probably shouldn't be having... but oh well.

Kyla is great. Getting cuter every day :) She has little curls in the back of her hair now!!! Just a little, but her hair is growing... and it looks like its going to be curly!!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home