Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 28, 2005

i'm a very bored m.i.l.f.

Yes, indeed I am. I am dozing off as I type... I just subjected myself to the most boring 3 hours on television I've ever watched. The Oscars.

First of all, is all of Hollywood TRYING TO LOOK BAD at these shows lately? Like, it used to be about being beautiful and fresh and pretty and amazing... and now it's about who can look the ugliest!!! I put my whole rant about these horrible looking celebrities on my other site...

And Chris Rock hosting... umm... He's like MY FAVORITE... but watching him host the Oscars is painful. I'm waiting for him to bust out swearing... and he obviously couldn't. He did get some good jabs in at some Hollywood people... but it was kinda rude LOL - like why did he single out Jude Law???? His jokes about GWB were funny though.

If you missed it, don't worry. YOU MISSED NOTHING... and can I just tell you, I don't think Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt even went. In fact, it doesn't seem like many famous people were there at all!!! They kept showing the same handful of boring celebrities over and over and over again...

So anyway, I went to the mall today with my friend Stephanie... we went to Friendly's for lunch. Kyla ate french fries for the first time. I am pretty selective about what I let her eat, but I also want her to get a taste for all different foods and textures - to make SURE she doesn't end up picky like me... so she got fries and a hot dog LOL... She love veggies and fruits though which is such a good thing... I'm sure it might change when she gets a little older, but for now she's all about the peas and carrots!

She also keeps learning new things it's just ridiculous!! Tonight we were playing on the floor after getting back from the mall and she was rolling a ball to me, and I would roll it back... it was SO CUTE. I have been trying to get her to do it for a while now and suddenly she just gets it. TOOOOO CUTE.

Anyway, I had more to write but I am POOPED. LOL, love that word, pooped.

:)

D

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are rude!!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana looks better than most girls her age with NO kids!!!! Get a Life!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home