Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, August 12, 2005

MySpace Blog Stuff...

I'm now letting some more people into the MySpace blog.

If you've been asking me to get in for a while and haven't heard back... I stopped letting people in basically because it's a pain in the arse process and I felt I had enough readers.

If you would like access to this blog... here's the deal.

1. YOU MUST - I REPEAT YOU MUST - send me a MySpace message AND INCLUDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO SIGN UP FOR MYSPACE. PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS THE FIRST THING IN THE MESSAGE TO ME, OTHERWISE I WILL NOT ADD YOU, and I WILL NOT RESPOND. Basically all I do is copy and paste the email address into a search, find you, and then add you... for some reason that's the only way to do it. Failure to follow these instructions means YOU WON'T BE ADMITTED!!!

I hate to be a bitch - but it's a pain as it is to be clicking all over the place to add people, so make it as easy for me as possible.

2. I want PARTICIPATING BLOG MEMBERS. I am now using the blog to kind of "test" subject matter for my show... so I would really like comments/feedback and participation. If you don't participate, you don't need to be reading it. Right now I am gradually cleaning up my list of people, and adding new people who WANT TO PARTICIPATE.

3. Actually, there's no 3. Just follow rules 1 and 2 and you should be all set.

I'll have a good post for you soon....

D

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

hey fuckthisnoise... i dont' know who you are, but people with that kind of attitude will not be allowed to read the blog.... that's why it's private.

have a nice day!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

I have TONS of emails and messages... I've been responding to the people who followed my instructions and who have pictures and profiles and who I feel comfortable letting in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home